0.7-0.8Mpa High Nitrogen Yield Carbon Molecular Sieve CMS-220 1.1mm-1.2mm Diameter
Carbon molecular sieve is a kind of new adsorbent developed in the 1970s. It is an excellent non-polar carbon material. Carbon molecular sieves (CMS) are used to separate air enriched nitrogen, Low-pressure nitrogen production process, than the traditional cryogenic high-pressure nitrogen production process with fewer investment costs, nitrogen production speed, the advantages of low nitrogen costs. Therefore, it is currently the preferred engineering PSA (PSA) air separation nitrogen-rich adsorbent, the nitrogen industry in the chemical industry, oil and gas industry, electronics industry, food industry, coal industry, pharmaceutical industry, cable industry, metal Heat treatment, transportation and storage, and other widely used
|N2 concentration||Nitrogen production volume||Air and nitrogen ratio|
|Particle Diameter||1.1-1.2MM||Stacking Density||680-700G/L||Test Temperature|
|Adsorption Time||2X50S||Compression Strength||≥75N/Particle||≤20℃|
Package of Carbon Molecular Sieve -220
1. We promise to reply to your inquiry relational our product within 24hours.
2.OEM&ODM service for your unique idea with absolutely convenient.
3.The experienced foreign trader with professional product knowledge.
4. The value on business credite, promise to protect your sales data, design, patent information.
5. Sample & OEM service is available
6. After-sales service. any question will be settled within 3 days
1.Q: Could we send a free sample for reference?
A: Yes, of course. Don't be shy, go ahead asking for a sample :)
2.Q: What about the price and MOQ?
A: We promise the price we offered is the most competitive with top quality! we accept both large and small quantity order.
3.Q: What is the lead time?
A: With in7-20days after the receipt of payment or L/C.
4.Q: Payment term?
A: 100&TT in advance, 30% TT deposit before shipment balance against copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
5.Q: How to solve the quality problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the problems and send to us. After we confirm the problems, within three days, we will make a satisfying solution for you.
More information please contact us. It's our pleasure to solve the question for you.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.