Industrial black Carbon Molecular Sieve Micropores With Air Separation Capacity size 1.1-1.2mm
Carbon molecular sieve (CMS) is a nonpolar adsorbent model, performance with molecular oxygen at the normal temperature and pressure swing adsorption in the air, so it can get the nitrogen rich gas. Air separation depends on the ability of gases in the air in the carbon molecular sieve of different diffusion speed, in the micropores or adsorption force, different or two effects also play a role, carbon molecular sieve air separation nitrogen is a performance based on.
Carbon molecular sieve is currently the preferred engineering circles of pressure swing adsorption (P.S.A) adsorbent air separation nitrogen-rich, the nitrogen is widely used in chemical industry, petroleum and natural gas industry, electronic industry, food industry, coal industry, the pharmaceutical industry, cable industry, metal heat treatment, transportation and storage.
|N2 concentration||Nitrogen production volume||Air and nitrogen ratio|
|Particle Diameter||1.1-1.2MM||Stacking Density||680-700G/L||Test Temperature|
|Adsorption Time||2X50S||Compression Strength||≥75N/Particle||≤20℃|
1. We promise to reply to your inquiry relational our product within 24hours.
2.OEM&ODM service for your unique idea with absolutely convenient.
3.The experienced foreign trader with professional product knowledge.
4. The value on business credite, promise to protect your sales data, design, patent information.
5. Sample & OEM service is available
6. After-sales service. any question will be settled within 3 days
1.Q: Could we send a free sample for reference?
A: Yes, of course. Don't be shy, go ahead asking for a sample :)
2.Q: What about the price and MOQ?
A: We promise the price we offered is the most competitive with top quality! we accept both large and small quantity order.
3.Q: What is the lead time?
A: With in7-20days after the receipt of payment or L/C.
4.Q: Payment term?
A: 100&TT in advance, 30% TT deposit before shipment balance against copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
5.Q: How to solve the quality problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the problems and send to us. After we confirm the problems, within three days, we will make the satisfying solution for you.
More information please contact us. It's our pleasure to solve the question for you.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.