Extruded Activated Carbon Desiccant / Spherical Carbon Adsorbent Wide Apply Size1.1-1.2mm
CMS takes the appearance of cylindrical black solid, contains countless 4 angstrom fine pores.
CMS used to separate air into nitrogen and oxygen. In industry, CMS can concentrate nitrogen from the air with PSA systems. The carbon molecular sieve is widely applied in petroleum chemical industry, the heat treatment of metal, the electronic manufacture and food preservation industries.
|N2 concentration||Nitrogen production volume||Air and nitrogen ratio|
|Particle Diameter||1.1-1.2MM||Stacking Density||680-700G/L||Test Temperature|
|Adsorption Time||2X50S||Compression Strength||≥75N/Particle||≤20℃|
1. We promise to reply to your inquiry relational our product within 24hours.
2.OEM&ODM service for your unique idea with absolutely convenient.
3.The experienced foreign trader with professional product knowledge.
4. The value on business credite, promise to protect your sales data, design, patent information.
5. Sample & OEM service is available
6. After-sales service. any question will be settled within 3 days
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.