Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Water Adsorption:||≥21.0%||Water Content:||≤1.0|
|Qualified Rate Of Particle Size %≥:||98||Certificate:||SGS & REACH|
|Color:||Beige||Package Moisture Content%≤:||1.5|
zeolite 3a molecular sieve,
3 angstrom molecular sieves,
molecular sieve 3a alkene desiccant
3a Molecular Sieve Desiccant For Pyrolysis Gas And Alkene Desiccant
Molecular Sieve 3A is an alkali metal alumino-silicate; it is the potassium form of the type A crystal structure. Type 3A has an effective pore opening of about 3 angstroms (0.3nm). This is large enough to allow in moisture, but excludes molecules such as unsaturated hydrocarbons which can potentially form polymers; and this maximizes lifetime when dehydrating such molecules.
Typical Chemical Formula
0.4K2O 0.6Na2O Al2O3 2.OSiO2 4.5H2O
SiO2 : Al2O3 ≈2
|Molecular Sieve 3A Typical Physical Properties|
|Item||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||19.0-21.0||19.0-21.0|
|Equilibrium Ethylene Capacity||mg/g≤||3.0||3.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||20-58||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 3A|
1. Used in oil gas, gas streams of unsaturated hydrocarbon material dehydration of 3A molecular sieve professional;
2. Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol. It is also used for dehydration of liquid alcohol and solvents;
3. Used for professional kerosene and jet fuel drying;
4. Application of 3a molecular sieve in isopropanol dehydration; Used for natural gas dehydration and prevent the formation of COS;
5. Used in deep desiccation of cracked petroleum gases, such as ethylene, propylene, butadiene, acetylene and natural gas, and of polar liquid, such as ethanol, LPG and solvent;
6. Static,(non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled;
7. Drying of refrigerants; dehydration of food-grade carbon dioxide;
8. Used for desiccation of gases and liquids, such as associated gas in oil field and natural gas;
9. Adsorb H20, H2S, NH3, SO2, CO2, C2H5OH, C2H6 and so on; Used for refining and purification of gases and liquids, such as argon;
10. For dehydration of benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents; dehydration of olefin cracked gas in ethylene industry.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.
Contact Person: cooperfan