Molecular Sieve Desiccant XH In Dehydrating For Air Conditioners And Iceboxes
Refrigeration in industrial, automotive, and household applications is based on the rapid expansion of a refrigerant (typically chloride or fluoride containing hydrocarbon). During the expansion step, the refrigeration fluid evaporates causing a significant drop in temperature.
During this step, it critical to avoid ice formation in the expansion valve to prevent blockage of the entire refrigeration system. Removing all residual moisture from the refrigerant is the most effective way to prevent ice formation.
Xi'an lvneng molecular sieves are especially suitable for removing even small traces of water vapor and are therefore ideal for such highly moisture-sensitive refrigeration applications.
|Refrigeration Drying Molecular Sieve Typical Physical Properties|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-21.5||17.0-18.0||16.5-17.5||16.0-17.0|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||60-100||60-100||60-100||60-100|
|Attrition Rate||Dry||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Refrigeration Desiccant|
When choosing refrigerant, special molecular sieve should come into the first consideration.
1. The XH-5 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is a basic type for refrigeration desiccant
2. The XH-7 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is suitable for refrigerant with stable chemical properties such as R-134a.
3. The XH-9 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is suitable for all refrigerants.
· The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with the air-proof package.
· The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption.
· The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350℃.