Chemical Refrigerant Drying Molecular Sieve(XH-7) size:1.0-1.5mm
The service life of most refrigeration system depends on the time when leakage of refrigerant happens. Refrigerant leakage is caused by the harmful substances of corroded pipeline in the effect of refrigerant and trace moisture contained therein. Molecular sieve is the preferred product controlling of trace moisture. Molecular sieve from our factory has features of low dew point, high strength, low attrition and chemical stability with no damage to the refrigeran
|Refrigeration Drying Molecular Sieve XH-7 Typical Physical Properties|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-21.5|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.80-0.90|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||60-100|
|Attrition Rate||Dry||wt% ≤||0.1|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Refrigeration Desiccant|
When choosing a refrigerant, a special molecular sieve should come into the first consideration.
1. The molecular sieve XH-5 is a basic type for refrigeration desiccant; Molecular sieve XH-5 best for R22 refrigerant gas
2. The XH-7 is suitable for refrigerant with stable chemical properties such as R-134a.
3. The XH-9 is suitable for all refrigerants.
· The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with the air-proof package.
· The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption.
· The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350℃.