Molecular Sieve Desiccant Xh-5 Xh-7 Xh-9 Xh-11 For Refrigeration Systems
Molecular sieve products are characterized by a high moisture adsorption capacity per volume to make optimal use of available container space in your filter system.
In addition, the products exhibit superior attrition resistance and high strength, even after being loaded with moisture.
All our products have been extensively tested in a great variety of traditional and new refrigerants and refrigeration oils. It can provide wide-ranging compatibility with refrigerants, and it's a universal desiccant which can be suitable to lots of refrigerants, such as R-12, R-22, R-124, R-125, R-143a, R-152, R410a and R407c, as well as their blends and the corresponding lubricants.
|Refrigeration Drying Molecular Sieve Typical Physical Properties|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-21.5||17.0-18.0||16.5-17.5||16.0-17.0|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90||0.80-0.90|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||60-100||60-100||60-100||60-100|
|Attrition Rate||Dry||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Refrigeration Desiccant|
When choosing refrigerant, special molecular sieve should come into the first consideration.
1. The XH-5 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is a basic type for refrigeration desiccant
2. The XH-7 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is suitable for refrigerant with stable chemical properties such as R-134a.
3.The XH-9 refrigerant desiccant molecular sieve is suitable for all refrigerants.
· The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
· The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption.
· The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350℃.