High Adsorption Zeolite 5a Molecular Sieve For Ethanol Drying
5A Molecular Sieve Zeolite Adsorbent is a synthetic zeolite of A-type crystal structure in calcium-sodium form with a pore opening of 5 angstroms (0.5nm).
1. Separate isomerism alkane molecular sieve 5a professional desulfurization deodorant;
2. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant used for separation and purification of inert gases;
3. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant for separating paraffin industry is, ISO paraffin (C4~C6 fraction);
4. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant drying purification for air, O2, N2, H2 and the depth of the mixed gas;
5. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant used for removing air purification of H2O, CO2, acetylene systems such as impurities in feed gas;
6. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant used for natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) of H2S (hydrogen sulfide), COS and light mercaptans removal;
7. zeolite molecular sieve deodorant used for drying and purification of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and natural gas, ammonia cracked gas and other industrial gases and liquids.
|Molecular Sieve 5A Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-22.0||20.5-22.0|
|Equilibrium N-hexane Capacity||wt% ≥||14.0||14.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-60||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 5A|
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.