Activated Alumina Balls For Drying In Air Seperation
Activated alumina has much micro-paths, so the specific surface is large. It can be used as absorbent desiccant and catalyst carrier. It is also a kind of trace water desiccant and the pole-molecular absorbent, according to the absorbed molecular polarization, the attachment force is strong for water, oxide, acetic acid, alkali etc.
Activated alumina defluorinated just as the anion exchange resin, but the selectivity is much strong. The defluorination effect of the actived alumina is good. The capacity is stable, the absorbed fluorine is 6400g/cm3. It has high strength, low abrasion, no softening in water, no expansion, no powdery, no crack. It can widely be used in the deep drying of cracked gas, ethylene and propylene, hydrogen-generation, air separation, instrument air drying and fluorine treatment for H2O2, also in the absorbing pollution material, such as H2S, SO2, HF and paraffin in the water gas, especially in the drinking water defluorination.
|Activated Alumina Desiccant Typical Physical Properties|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||150||180||200||230|
|Specific Surface Area||m2/g||300-330|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1|
|Static Water Adsorption||wt% ≥||18|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Activated Alumina Desiccant|
A white or slightly red particle, ball-shaped or roll-shaped, activated alumina is insoluble in water and organic solvent, soluble in strong acids and alkalis, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
1) The catalyst for recovering sulfur in the petrochemical industry
2) Excellent defluorination agent for drinking water and for recycling alkyl-hydrocarbon in alkylbenzene production
3) Reclaiming agent for de-acidic in transformer oil, and de-arsenic agent in the Acid industry
4) The adsorbent in the production of hydrogen peroxide solution
5) The catalyst for polyhydric-ammonia by substituting silica gel with ball-shaped product
6) Desiccator and purifying agent.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with an air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.