Activated Alumina Balls Desiccant For Water Absorption In Hydrogen Peroxide Plant
Activated alumina special absorbers for hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a white, spherical porous material with the property of non-toxic, odorless, tasteless and insoluble in water, esters, hydrocarbons, alcohols, organic solvents, and it is not cracking and softening in water and alkali, original shape kept.
Activated alumina special absorbers for hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is mainly used to catalyze the reduction reaction of anthraquinone degradation products and reduce consumption of anthraquinone in the working solutions of hydrogen peroxide production.
|Activated Alumina Desiccant Typical Physical Properties|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||150||180||200||230|
|Specific Surface Area||m2/g||300-330|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1|
|Static Water Adsorption||wt% ≥||18|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Activated Alumina Desiccant|
Application of Activated Alumina Catalyst
1. for industrial effluent odor elimination agent
2. for drinking fluoride agent
3. for Hydrogen Peroxide
4. for as family desiccant
5. for as a fluoride removal agent
6. for as adsorbent
7. for defluorinating
8. for absorption in producing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
9. for catalyst carrier
10. for dehydrating and drying in air separation etc
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.