Activated Alumina Balls As Deliming Agent Specially Used In Polyethylene Or Styrene
Activated alumina has many microporous channels and large specific surface areas. It can be used as sorbent, desiccant and catalyst and so on, have a strong adsorption force for water, oxides, acetic acid, bases. It is a depth dehydration desiccant and adsorbent for adsorbs polar molecules.
|Activated Alumina Desiccant Typical Physical Properties|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||150||180||200||230|
|Specific Surface Area||m2/g||300-330|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1|
|Static Water Adsorption||wt% ≥||18|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Activated Alumina Desiccant|
1. Activated Alumina Desiccant as defluorination purification for air drying;
2 Activated Alumina Desiccant is good at in hydrogen peroxide adsorption;
3. Activated Alumina Desiccant has good stability, suitable for catalyst carrier;
4. Activated Alumina Desiccant is a depth dehydration desiccant and adsorbent for polar molecules;
5. Activated Alumina Desiccant defluorinates just as the anion exchange resin, but the selectivity is much strong. The defluorination effect of the Activated Alumina Adsorbent Desiccant is good;
6. The capacity of Activated Alumina Desiccant is stable, and Activated Alumina Ball Desiccant has high strength, low abrasion, no softening in water, no expansion, no powdery no crack.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.