XI’AN LVNENG Zeolite Molecular Sieve Refrigerant Desiccant Xh-9 For Air Condenser Strainer
Product Description of Refrigerant Desiccant
XH-9: suitable for drying various refrigerants (except mixed refrigerants containing difluoromethane). Such as: car, station wagon, refrigerated truck, locomotive, vehicle and ship, etc., for dehydration and drying of refrigerants in air conditioners, freezers and refrigerators. (i.e. general purpose)
1. Vacuum drying method: put the complete refrigeration system into a high-temperature oven and exhaust with a vacuum pump. The water in the system is heated to form steam. When the vacuum pump exhausts, the water vapor remaining in the system is also discharged.
2. Dry air blowing method: In the process of heating vacuum, shut down the vacuum pump, and then add the heated dry air or dry nitrogen. The moisture in the system is absorbed by the dry air or dry nitrogen, and then continue to vacuum the system. Repeat for 2-3 times to achieve the purpose of drying.
Note: This product is easy to absorb moisture, it should not be directly exposed to the air, and should be stored in a dry place
It is also an environmentally friendly filtration product with chemical filling material.
Technical Specification of Refrigerant Desiccant
|Equilibrium Water Capacity (25°c)||wt% ≥||21||17.5||17||16.5|
|Loss on Ignition(LOI)@960℃ (wt%)||wt%||MAX. 1.2%||MAX. 1.2%||MAX. 1.2%||MAX. 1.2%|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.85||0.85||0.85||0.85|
|Crush Strength||N ≥||80||80||80||80|
|Attrition Rate||Dry||wt % ≤||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Humidity||wt % ≤||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Package Moisture||wt % ≤||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|This is just basic information about Refrigeration Drying Molecular Sieve|
Display of Refrigerant Desiccant
Application of Refrigerant Desiccant
1. Deep drying of gases and liquids, such as natural gas, industrial gases, rare gases, solvents, paraffins, alcohols and refrigerants.
2. Static drying of medical packaging, electronic components, and materials prone to deterioration.
3. Desiccant for insulating glass devices, lacquers, dyes and PUR devices.
4. Remove carbon dioxide, ammonia and methanol from liquids.
In a word, It is commonly used for drying of organic liquids (solvents, oils, gasoline, and other saturated hydrocarbons), air, liquid gases (propane, butane) as well as technical and noble gases (H2, N2, He, Ar, etc.).
Package of Refrigerant Desiccant
Factory View of Refrigerant Desiccant
Attention of Refrigerant Desiccant
FAQ of Refrigerant Desiccant
Q: Could we send a free sample for reference?
A: Yes, of course.
Q: What about the price and MOQ?
A: We promise a competitive price with top quality, & accept both mass and small quantity order.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Within 15 days after received payment.
Q: Payment term?
A: 100% TT in advance. or 30% TT deposit & balance before shipment.
Q: How to solve problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the problems. After confirmed, we will make a satisfying solution for you within 3 days.
For more information please contact us. It's our pleasure to serve you.