Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant||Color:||Beige|
|Feature 1:||High Abrasion Resistance||Feature 2:||High Crush Strength|
|Potassium A Type Molecular Sieve:||Spheric Particle||Package Moisture:||≤ 1.5%|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity:||≥ 22%|
High Crush Strength Molecular Sieve,
3.5mm 4A Molecular Sieve,
3.0mm Molecular Sieve 4A
3.0-3.5mm 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant With High Crush Strength
Usage of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
- Drying and removing of CO2 from natural gas, LPG, air, inert and atmospheric gases, etc.
- Removal of hydrocarbons, ammonia, and methanol from gas streams (ammonia syngas treating).
- Special types are used in the air break units of buses.
- Packed in small bags, it may be used simply as a packaging desiccant.
Introduction of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
4A molecular sieve is a synthetic zeolite of A-type crystal structure in potassium-sodium form with a pore opening of 4 angstroms (0.4 nm). Adsorb water, methanol, ethanol, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, ethylene, propylene, NH3, H2S, CO, methyl chloride, methyl bromide, methyl acetylene, ethane. Does not adsorb any molecular diameter greater than 4 angstroms (including propane). The more powerful selective adsorption capacity than any other molecular sieve. It is mainly applied in the drying gas, liquid. Widely used in drying oilfield associated gas and natural gas. Also widely used for the dehydration of ethanol.
|SiO2/ Al2O3||≈ 2|
|Normal Pore Opening||4 Angstroms (Å)|
|Regeneration temp. (°C)||200-315|
|Advantages||High Stability; High Strength; Large Water Absorption; Low Attrition; Deep Dehydration|
Technical Index of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-22.5||20.5-22.5|
|Equilibrium Methanol Capacity||wt% ≥||15.0||15.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-80||85-160|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are based on the grade of Molecular Sieve 4A|
Display of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
Storage of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
The molecular sieve shall be stored at room temperature, in which the relative humidity does not exceed 90%, and be not exposed to air, and prevented from water, acids, and alkalizes.
The Attention of 4A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with an air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
Contact Person: cooperfan