Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificate:||SGS & REACH||Shape:||PM|
|Bulk Density:||0.72-0.82 G/ml||Size:||3.0-5.0 Mm|
|Dew Point:||-73 ℃||Package Moisture:||1.5%|
Gas Dehydrant Molecular Sieve,
4A Molecular Sieve for CNG
GAS DEHYDRANT MOLECULAR SIEVE ADSORBENT FOR CNG
Product Description of Molecular Sieve Adsorbent:
4A molecular sieve has a pore size of 4A or 4 angstroms. Any molecule larger than 4A will not be able to be adsorbed. 4 Angstroms are the sodium forms of the Type A crystal structure. The sequence rate of adsorption is argon, krypton, xenon, ammonia, carbon monoxide, C2H4, C2H2, CH3OH, C2H5OH, CH3CN2, CS2, CH3CL, CH3Br, and carbon dioxide.
It is professional for compressed air.
Technical Parameters of Molecular Sieve Adsorbent:
|4A||Top Grade||Qualified||Top Grade||Qualified|
|Static Adsorbed Water||% ≥||22||21.5||22||21.5|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N/PM ≥||80||65||150||135|
|Abrasion Ratio||% ≤||0.2||0.4||0.2||0.4|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.72||0.72||0.72||0.72|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98.5||98.5||98.5||98.5|
|Static methanol adsorption||%≥||15||14||15||14|
Packing information of Molecular Sieve Adsorbent:
FAQ of Molecular Sieve Adsorbent:
1. Q: Could we send a free sample for reference?
A: Yes, of course. Don't be shy, go ahead asking for a sample.
2. Q: What about the price and MOQ?
A: We promise the price is the most competitive with top quality. The small quantity orders can be accepted.
3. Q: What is the lead time?
A: Within 15 days after the receipt of payment or L/C.
4. Q: Payment term?
A: 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T balance before shipment.
5. Q: How to solve the quality problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the problems & send us. After confirmation, we will make a satisfying solution within 3 days.
For more information please contact us. It's our pleasure to solve the question for you.
The attention of Molecular Sieve Adsorbent:
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with an air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better above 350°C, lasting for 6 hours.
Contact Person: cooperfan