Zeolite 13X Molecular Sieve Production Of Bulk Oxygen In PSA Units
Molecular Sieve 13X is the sodium form of the type X crystal and has a much larger pore opening than the type A crystals. It will adsorb molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 9 Angstrom (0.9 nm) and exclude those larger. It also has the highest theoretical capacity of the common adsorbents and very good mass transfer rates. It can remove impurities too large to fit into a type A crystal and is commonly used to separate nitrogen from oxygen.
Typical Chemical Formula Na2O Al2O3 2.45 SIO2 6.0 H2O SiO2 : Al2O3 ≈2
|Molecular Sieve 13X Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.68-0.85||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||24.0-27.0||24.0-27.0|
|Equilibrium Carbon Dioxide Capacity||wt% ≥||18||18|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-80||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||97||97|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 13X|
1) Removal of CO2 and moisture from the air (air pre-purification) and other gases
2) Separation of enriched oxygen from the air
3) Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulfide from natural gas.
4) Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulfide from hydrocarbon liquid streams (LPG, butane, propane etc.)
5) Catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons (olefin streams)
6) Removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics.
7) Production of bulk oxygen in PSA units.
8) Production of medical oxygen in small-scale oxygen concentrators
The molecular sieve shall be stored at room temperature, in which the relative humidity does not exceed 90%, and be not exposed to air, and prevented against water, acids and alkalizes.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.