ISO Certificated Zeolite Molecular Sieve For Dehydration Ethanol And Ethylene Absorber
3A molecular sieve has the characters of higher adsorption speed, stronger crushing and anti-contaminative resistance, more cyclic times and longer work-span. All these advantages have made it come to be the most essential and necessary desiccant in the fields of the deep drying, refinery polymerization for cracked gasses, ethylene, propylene and any other non-acidic gasses of liquids in petroleum and chemical industrials.
|Ethanol and Ethylene Dehydration Molecular Sieve Typical Physical Properties|
|Item||Unit||4*6 Mesh||3*5 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.65-0.80||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||19.0-21.0||19.0-21.0|
|Equilibrium Ethylene Capacity||mg/g≤||3.0||3.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||80-130||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Ethanol and Ethylene Desiccant|
1. We promise to reply to your inquiry relational our product within 24hours.
2.OEM&ODM service for your unique idea with absolutely convenient.
3.The experienced foreign trader with professional product knowledge.
4. The value on business credite, promise to protect your sales data, design, patent information.
5. Sample & OEM service is available
6. After-sales service. any question will be settled within 3 days
1.Q: Could we send a free sample for reference?
A: Yes, of course. Don't be shy, go ahead asking for a sample :)
2.Q: What about the price and MOQ?
A: We promise the price we offered is the most competitive with top quality! we accept both large and small quantity order.
3.Q: What is the lead time?
A: With in7-20days after the receipt of payment or L/C.
4.Q: Payment term?
A: 100&TT in advance, 30% TT deposit before shipment balance against copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
5.Q: How to solve the quality problems after sales?
A: Take photos of the problems and send to us. After we confirm the problems, within three days, we will make a satisfying solution for you.
More information please contact us. It's our pleasure to solve the question for you.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.