13x Molecular Sieve Desiccant High Quality, Effical, Gas, Chemical, Petrole
13X Molecular Sieve Adsorbents are much larger than any other A-type molecular sieves, the 13X molecular sieve features a pore size averaging 10 angstrom (10A) which means it cannot adsorb molecules and contaminants smaller than 10 angstroms.
Due to the large pore size, this particular desiccant sieve can adsorb bi and tri molecule structures simultaneously making it an optimal choice for liquid and gas refinement. Unlike other sieves, the 13X molecular sieve can co-adsorb carbon dioxide and water as well as water and hydrogen sulfide.
The 13X mole sieve has many practical applicants has an adsorption rate sequence of SF6, CHCL3, CHBr3, CHI3, N-C3F8, CCL4, N-C4F10, N-C7H16, CBr4, C6H6, B5H10, (CH3)3N, C(CH4)4, (C2H5)3N, C(CH3)C3CL, C(CH3)3Br, and C(CH3)3CH.
|Molecular Sieve 13X Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.68-0.85||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||24.0-27.0||24.0-27.0|
|Equilibrium Carbon Dioxide Capacity||wt% ≥||18||18|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-80||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||97||97|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 13X|
1. Grease and solvent removal and separation
2. Removal of H2S and mercaptans from natural gas (using Zeochem patented methodology)
3. Oxygen PSA applications
4. Carbon dioxide and water removal from air during refinement
5. Eliminate H2S and mercaptans from hydrocarbon liquids.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.