13x Molecular Sieve Desiccant
13X molecular sieve is used commercially for desulphurization of liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon. It is also used for dehydration of gas and liquids.
|Molecular Sieve 13X Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.68-0.85||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||24.0-27.0||24.0-27.0|
|Equilibrium Carbon Dioxide Capacity||wt% ≥||18||18|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-80||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||97||97|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 13X|
1. Water, dioxide, hydrocarbons removal
2. General industrial gases drying
3. Gas purification in air separation process
4. Natural gas, liquefied petroleum, liquid hydrocarbons(propane, botane…) dehydration
5. Sulfur dioxide and mercaptan removal
6. General gas (such as compressed air, permanent gas) deeply drying
7. Ammonia synthesis gas drying and purification
8. Aerosol propellant desulfurization and deodorization
9. Carbon dioxide removal from cracked
Molecular sieve Type 13X can be regenerated by either heating in the case of thermal swing processes; or by lowering the pressure in the case of pressure swing processes.
To remove moisture from a 13X molecular sieve, a temperature of 250-300°C is required. A properly regenerated molecular sieve can give moisture dew points below -100°C, or mercaptan or CO2 levels below 2 ppm.
The outlet concentrations on a pressure swing process will depend on the gas present, and on the conditions of the process
Pls avoid damp and pre-adsorption of organic before running, or it must be reactivated.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing specification: 25kg plastic woven bag or ton bag or bucket packaging, also can be packed according to your requirement.
Product transport requirements: keep dry, away from inflammable, corrodible, toxic goods.