Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shape:||Granular;Pellet||Size:||0.5-1.0mm; 1.0-1.5mm; 1.5-2.0mm|
|Potassium A Type Molecular Sieve:||Spheric Particle||Package Moisture:||≤ 1.5%|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity:||≥ 35%||Equilibrium Nitrogen Capacity:||≤2.0mg/g|
zeolite molecular sieves,
molecular sieve adsorption
High Moisture Adsorption Ability Insulated Glass Drying Molecular Sieve Adsorbent
Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite double glazing glass for door inserts can deeply co-adsorb the resident moisture and organics in insulating glass, keep the insulating glass clear and transparent even at very low temperature. In the meantime it can successfully avoid the tremendous air pressure difference placed on the glass, which was caused by the great change of temperature because of the seasonal variation and day-night transformation, thus it resolves the problems of windows distortion by insulating glass inflation and shrink, expanded the life of insulating glass windows.
|Insulated Glass Drying Molecular Sieve Type A Typical Physical Properties|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.72-0.82||0.70-0.80||0.68-0.78|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||19.0-21.5||19.0-21.5||19.0-21.5|
|Equilibrium Nitrogen Capacity||mg/g ≤||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||-||10-20||30-50|
|Dust(Turbidity Meter)||ppm ≤||30||30||30|
|De4lta T*(10g/10ml H2O)||℃ ≥||38||38||38|
|Dew Point||℃ ≤||-73||-73||-73|
|Loss of Ignition(950℃)||wt% ≤||2||2||2|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||96||96||96|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Insulated Glass Desiccant|
1. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts Adsorb the water molecularly but exclude nitrogen an oxygen, anticoagulation frost role;
2. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts Adsorption floating dust in the air –in the action of water (under) own lots powder amount is very low;
3. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts is supplied as a fully activated Insulating Glass Adsorbent, ready for use in spacer filling operations;
4. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts Used for insulating glass, hollow glass, aluminum strip with sealant and reasonable coordination, ensure insulating glass energy-saving effect;
5. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts minimizes pick up of other gases, it reduces adsorbent contribution unit deflection and stress under severe climatic conditions;
6. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts Decreases the pressure difference which caused by the huge difference of temperature in day and night, solving the broken up problem and extending IG lifetime;
7. Insulating Glass Molecular Sieve Zeolite 3a double glazing glass for door inserts has been designed as a high water capacity adsorbent with the lowest capacity for air or other gases. The highly selective pore structure of assures excellent water dew point protection while eliminating the co-adsorption of gases in the sealed air space.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with the air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
Contact Person: cooperfan