Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type Of Absorbent::||Molecular Sieve||Purity:||98%|
|Size:||2.0-3.0mm, 3.0-5.0mm,4.0-6.0mm||Package Moisture:||≤ 1.5%|
molecular sieve dehydration,
oxygen molecular sieve
3A 4A 5A 13X Zeolite Molecular Sieves Used For Natural Gas Dehydration And Sweetening
As raw nature gas normally contains saturated water, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and other impurities. These impurities should be removed as much as possible in order to meet the requirement of marketable gas.
Natual Gas Dehydration
If the temperature of pipeline walls or storage tanks decreases below the dew point of the water vapors present in the gas, the water starts to condense on those cold surfaces, and the following problems can appear:
1. Natural gas in combination with liquid water can form methane hydrate that may plug the valves, the fittings or even pipelines;
2. Natural gas dissolved in condensed water is corrosive, especially when it contains CO2 or H2S;
3. Condensed water in the pipeline causes slug flow and erosion;
4. Water vapor increases the volume and decreases the heating value of the gas;
5. Natural gas with the presence of water vapor cannot be operated on cryogenic plants;
Xi'an lvneng has specially designed molecular sieve 3A and molecular sieve 4A with high water adsorption and CO2 capacity, excellent hydrothermal stability and good dynamic characteristic for natural gas dehydration.
Natural Gas Sweetening
H2S and CO2 are commonly found in natural gas, but unfortunately, they get highly corrosive in the presence of H2O. Natural Gas Sweetening also known as Acid Gas Removal, refers to a group of processes that remove Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) from natural gas.
Xi'an lvneng has specially designed molecular sieve 5A with high mechanical and chemical resistance, accent adsorption capacity for removal of H2S, CO2.
Xi'an lvneng has specially designed molecular sieve 13X with high-performance COS removal capacity and excellent crush strength.
|Natural Gas and Petroleum Drying Molecular Sieve Type B Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||4*6 Mesh||3*5 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.65-0.80||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-22.5||20.5-22.5|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||85-160||85-160|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Natural Gas and Petroleum Desiccant B|
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with an air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
Contact Person: cooperfan