Ball Zeolite 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant for Hollow Glass Desiccation
Description of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
As we all know, the air mainly contains nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon dioxide, as well as some rare gases and other gases and impurities.
Some common gas molecular diameters are as follows: He (helium) 0.26 nm, H2 (hydrogen) 0.289 nm, CO2 (carbon dioxide) 0.33 nm, Ar (argon)0.34 nm, O2 (oxygen) 0.346 nm, N2 (nitrogen) 0.364 nm, CO (carbon monoxide) 0.376 nm, CH4 (methane) 0.38 nm, HCHO (formaldehyde) 0.45 nm.
3A molecular sieve and air contact, only absorb gaseous water molecules in the air, will not absorb other components in the air, is the most ideal for insulating glass drying material.
Although 4A has a strong adsorption capacity for water, it also absorbs part of nitrogen and other inert gases in the air, and adsorbs and desorbs nitrogen with the rise and fall of the ambient temperature. When the temperature is slightly reduced, 4A molecular sieve will absorb the air in the hollow glass, resulting in a vacuum state; When the temperature rises, the 4A molecular sieve releases the air into the insulating glass spacer, causing the air in the insulating glass to expand. With the change of temperature difference between day and night and seasonal change, insulating glass is easily distorted and broken due to expansion and contraction, and its life is shortened. Sudden breaking of insulating glass may lead to major safety accidents, therefore, it is strictly prohibited to use non-3A molecular sieve as desiccant for insulating glass.
Specification of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
|Molecular Sieve 3A Typical Physical Properties|
|Item||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||19.0-21.0||19.0-21.0|
|Equilibrium Ethylene Capacity||mg/g≤||3.0||3.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||20-58||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The above interval values are based on the different grades of 3A|
Applications of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
1. Used in oil gas, gas streams of unsaturated hydrocarbon material dehydration of 3A molecular sieve professional;
2. Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol. It is also used for dehydration of liquid alcohol and solvents;
3. Used for professional kerosene and jet fuel drying;
4. Application of 3a molecular sieve in isopropanol dehydration; Used for natural gas dehydration and prevent the formation of COS;
5. Used in deep desiccation of cracked petroleum gases, such as ethylene, propylene, butadiene, acetylene, and natural gas, and of polar liquid, such as ethanol, LPG, and solvent;
6. Static,(non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled;
7. Drying of refrigerants; dehydration of food-grade carbon dioxide;
Photo of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
Package of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant:
Factory profile of 3A Molecular Sieve Desiccant: