Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Molecular Sieve 3a||Advantage:||Good Absorption|
|Qualified Rate Of Particle Size %≥:||98||Certificate:||SGS & REACH|
|Color:||Beige||Package Moisture Content%≤:||1.5|
zeolite 3a molecular sieve,
3 angstrom molecular sieves
Good Absorption Molecular Sieve 3a / Oil Industry Zeolite 3a Molecular Sieve
A Molecular Sieve, has an effective pore opening of about 3 angstroms(0.3nm).
This is large enough to allow in moisture, but excludes molecules such as unsaturated hydrocarbons which can potentially form polymers.
It has the advantages of faster adsorption speed, more regeneration times, higher crushing strength, stronger anti-pollution ability, greater utilization efficiency and longer service life.
Chemical Molecular Formula : 0.4K2O·0.6Na2O·Al2O3·2SiO2··4.5H2O. (SiO2 : Al2O3 ≈2).
Molecular Sieve 3a Technical Index
|Molecular Sieve 3A Typical Physical Properties|
|Item||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||19.0-21.0||19.0-21.0|
|Equilibrium Ethylene Capacity||mg/g≤||3.0||3.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||20-58||80-130|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 3A|
1. Used in oil gas, gas streams of unsaturated hydrocarbon material dehydration of 3A molecular sieve professional;
2. Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol. It is also used for dehydration of liquid alcohol and solvents;
3. Used for professional kerosene and jet fuel drying;
4. Application of 3a molecular sieve in isopropanol dehydration; Used for natural gas dehydration and prevent the formation of COS;
5. Used in deep desiccation of cracked petroleum gases, such as ethylene, propylene, butadiene, acetylene and natural gas, and of polar liquid, such as ethanol, LPG and solvent;
6. Static,(non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled;
7. Drying of refrigerants; dehydration of food-grade carbon dioxide;
8. Used for desiccation of gases and liquids, such as associated gas in oil field and natural gas;
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
Contact Person: cooperfan