Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Beige||Package Moisture::||≤ 1.5%|
|Static Adsorbed Methanol:||≤ 15%||Attrition Rate:||≤ 0.20%|
|Compressive Strength:||≥ 135 N/particle||Static Water Adsorptivity:||≥ 22%|
molecular sieve 4a,
molecular sieve type 4a
Chemical Industrial Desiccant Water Adsorbent 4a Molecular Sieve For Water Treatment Chemical
The 4A molecular sieve adsorbent has a 4 angstrom (4A) pore size; this means that any molecule that is larger than the 4 angstrom pores will not be adsorbed. The 4A molecular sieve is composed of the sodium type of A crystalline structure. For a 4A molecular sieve, the sequence rate that adsorption occurs is Ar, Kr, Xe, NH3, CO, CO2, C2H2, CH3Br, C2H4, CH3OH, CH3CN2, CS2, and CH3CL.
Due to the crystalline structure, molecular sieves that have a 4 angstrom pore size have a very high rate of adsorption and properties—including an increased resistance to outside contamination and crushing strength stronger than other desiccants—that promote a longer life for products treated by the sieve. The most common use for the 4A molecular sieve is to remove water and moisture from materials that are in gas and liquid form.
|Molecular Sieve 4A Typical Physical Properties|
|Items||Unit||8*12 Mesh||4*6 Mesh|
|Bulk Density||g/ml ≥||0.70-0.82||0.65-0.80|
|Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25℃||wt% ≥||20.5-22.5||20.5-22.5|
|Equilibrium Methanol Capacity||wt% ≥||15.0||15.0|
|Heat of Adsorption||BTU/lb of H2O||1800||1800|
|Crush Strength||Point Contact||N ≥||30-80||85-160|
|Attrition Rate||wt% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Size Qualification||% ≥||98||98|
|Package Moisture||wt% ≤||1.5||1.5|
|The interval value of the indexes above are on the basis of the different grade of Molecular Sieve 4A|
• The drying of refrigerants and coolers.
• Removal of water and moisture from paint and polyurethane plastics.
• Drying of natural and cracked gas.
• Removal of moisture from insulating (both air and gas-filled) glass units.
• Dehydrating of ethanol, methanol, and other polar compounds.
• Moisture removal from propylene, ethylene, and other unsaturated hydrocarbons.
1. The product cannot be exposed in the open air and should be stored in dry condition with air-proof package.
2. The product should be regenerated after a certain period of adsorption. The appropriate regenerated temperature would be better below 350°C.
1, 25KG/carton; 2, 35KG/carton drum; 3, 150KG/Sealed iron drum
About 3-15 days after the payment.
Contact Person: cooperfan